WARNING: COMBUSTIBLE. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep away from heat, sparks, pilot light, static electricity, and open flame. Do not reuse this container for any other material. Contains petroleum distillates.
First Aid: Eyes: if splashed into eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician if irritation persists. Skin: in case of skin contact remove contaminated clothing and wash skin with soap and water. Inhalation: Use with adequate ventilation. Ingestion: if ingested, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS: Aliphatic Petroleum Solvents CAS 8008-20-6 and CAS 8052-41-3
DIRECTIONS: SPRAY ON DRY, CLEAN SURFACE OR LIGHTLY DUSTED SURFACE AND WIPE OFF WITH CLEAN MICROFIBER TOWEL.